Friday, February 12, 2016

5 Great Books You Will Not Regret Reading in 2016

I have been reading books since my childhood, and as my family and friends say, I will die with a book in my hand one day. Laptops, television, iPhones, the Internet, and other inventions that seem to make our lives better, have never attracted me.
Of course, I try to take advantage of technology, but when it comes to the moment I want to wind down, a good book is all I need. Last year was so busy that I managed to read only 4 books. Although this year is also going to be packed with tasks, obligations and other necessary and unnecessary things, I’m planning to read at least 5 books. I keep working on my list, but here are some of the most interesting books that I suggest you read in 2016.
Books You Will Not Regret Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment